The documentation is currently a work in progress whilst the product is in alpha.
Notifee API releases
- [iOS]: Add support for iOS
- [iOS]: Pool JS events until RN Bridge is ready.
- [Android]: Allow multiple
onBackgroundEventobservers when inside a foreground service task.
- [iOS]: Add support for iOS notification attachments. See iOS Attachments.
- [iOS]: Fixed an issue where notifications would sometimes not appear in the foreground.
- [Android]: Fixed an issue where the Headless task key was incorrect for the foreground service task.update
- [Android]: Implemented support for
launchActivityFlags- allowing you to customise the launch behaviour of your activities.
AndroidLaunchActivityFlagfor supported flags.
- [Android]: Fixed an issue with Android proguard rules that may have prevented the library from being used when minified.
notifee.config.jsonnow supports specifying options for build flavours & types.
- See this comment comment for an example.
- [TypeScript]: Reworked type definitions to fix minor definition issues.
Importancehas now been renamed to
AndroidImportanceand is no longer supported on
- [iOS]: Implemented support for
ios.foregroundPresentationOptionsto control foreground notification behaviour on iOS
- See the iOS appearance guide for more information.
- [Android]: Fixed an issue where creating multiple
channelGroupswould fail to create.
requestPermissionnow correctly resolves a dummy instance of
nullon Android) for cross-platform compatibility.
picture(from big picture style) now supports React Native asset loading, e.g.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.